It means "can't stand it". 頂 ding in Cantonese means "to stand against" - 究竟係「冇得頂」定「定唔順」定「頂唔泡」呢?

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Day 1

So I have arrvived Calgary, after 2 hours + 10 hours + 1.5 hours being on the plant and about 6 hours of waiting in the YVR airport. I cannot slept on the plane casue the oone sitting next to me keep call me not to sleep and play with him >_< But I did not have much time-lag, and I can now sleep and wake up at the correct time here.
Had shushi(?) for dinner tonight with Jacky's old friends. Perhaps I am more healthy here coz I slept at about 10 pm and wake up at 6:00 am!!!

The sence on plant were wonderful and yet I cannot take pic when landing so......

good start and I wait to see what happens today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Calgary"...
NOT "Calagry"

bratrice said...

hahaha, yes, sorry....